- Download the CDR USB Remote HS driver from Schick’s Website, select HS Remote (Retried).
- Once the folder has downloaded, right-click the folder and select Extract All.
- In the extracted folder, right-click the CDR USB Remote HS Driver Setup and select Run as administrator.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, plug in the Remote HS into the A-to-B USB Cable, and then the USB Cable into the back of the computer tower.
- Open the CDR USB Remote HS Utility (Start | All Programs | CDR DICOM for Windows | CDR USB Remote HS Utility).
- Verify the Firmware Version and CPLD Versions are up-to-date (the number will appear in green).
- If the Firmware and CPLD Version are not up-to-date (the numbers appear in red), select the button to upgrade the Firmware Version first. Once completed, select the button to upgrade the CPLD.
- Install the sensor calibration file(s). For the CDR Phoenix, Pluswire, or Wireless Sensors the calibration files will need to be manually installed. Please reference the Schick Sensor Calibration File Install – FAQ 6249 for assistance.
- Close the CDR USB Remote HS Utility and connect the sensor.
Popular Search dentrixopenopen dentalcardentr
Powered by BetterDocs